Just like Veeam B&R, new update of Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 3 which has been released today. This update includes some new features and bug fixes.
What’s new in Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 3 ?
New Features and Enhancements
- Veeam Agents Backup Monitoring and Reporting. Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Agent for Windows and Veeam Agent for Linux
- Location Tag Support. Veeam ONE pre-defined reports and Monitor UI now support location tags for VMs, hosts, computers configured in Veeam Backup & Replication to observe data sovereignty.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Support. Veeam ONE now fully supports Microsoft SQL Server 2017.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Version 1709 Support. Veeam ONE now fully supports Microsoft Windows Server 2016, version 1709
- Veeam Agent Jobs Monitoring. Veeam ONE now monitors Veeam Agent backup jobs configured in Veeam Backup & Replication servers
- Veeam Agent Policies Monitoring. Veeam ONE now monitors Veeam Agent backup policies configured in Veeam Backup & Replication servers
- Performance Cache Path Setting. Veeam ONE now allows to change the performance cache location in Monitor Client UI.
- Protected Computers Report. This report lists all protected and unprotected computers running Veeam Agent.
- New VM Metrics. Veeam ONE now includes “VM Used Space per Datastore” and “VM Provisioned Space per Datastore” counters to identify how much space a VM and its corresponding files take up on the datastore.
- Enhanced Backup Custom Infrastructure Report. “Last Run Duration (sec)” has been added to the report parameters list.
Veeam Cloud & Service Providers
- Performance graphs do not handle daylight saving time
- Under certain conditions tape server summary displays incorrect number of processed VMs.
- Guest OS disk usage alarm is reset to its default thresholds after product update.
- Some performance-based alarms ignore custom “Time period” values.
- CSV datastores with the same name managed by the same SCVMM server display incorrect values.
- Dashboard scheduling doesn’t work in distributed Veeam ONE installation when security certificates are missing from the server with Veeam ONE Web UI. To resolve this problem, import security certificates that are installed to Veeam ONE server to the server where Veeam ONE Web UI is deployed.
- Performance collection of CSV under Hyper-V cluster stops after volume is renamed. To resolve this problem, restart Veeam ONE server service.
- Data Sovereignty Violations report requires Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer.
To update in U3 confirm you are running Veeam ONE 9.5 prior to installing this update. You can check this under Help | About in Veeam ONE Monitor Client, the build number should be 9.5.0.xxx. After upgrading, your version build will be 188.8.131.5201.
Download update 3 : Here
Find the list of all new features here : Source